The Pirates House
Seven blocks west from where General Oglethorpe landed in 1733, our history begins. Savannah’s World Famous Pirates’ House is located on one of the most historic spots in Georgia. It was first opened in 1753 as an inn for seafarers, and fast became a meeting point for pirates and sailors from the Seven Seas. Since then, The Pirates’ House has been entertaining visitors with a bounty of delicious food, drink, and rousing good times!